Authenticate This Brahmin

1. ^ authentic

2. ^ Thank you. :yahoo:

3. I bought this bag over the weekend and am wondering if it is authentic. Please let me know if you need other pictures.

Thanks

001.JPG 003.JPG 002.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG
  4. I bought this at a 2nd hand store. I know nothing about the brand, but this is a beautiful bag. The leather is sturdy, and all the details seem to be in order, but I wanted to get a more expert opinion.
    Thanks!

IMG_0776.jpg IMG_0779.jpg IMG_0789.jpg IMG_0788.jpg
  5. It's a Brahmin, all right! A very pretty vintage Brahmin. Best style they ever made.

6. Thanks so much! I agree, it's just a gorgeous bag.

7. Can anyone tell me....is this "Brahmin" real or fake?
    The closest that I can find is the "Tori Flap" style which is listed as currently unavailable at Nordstrom.
    Also, I noticed a small tag at the bottom which states "Brahmin" on one side and "Made in China" on the other. I tried to research this but could only find a confusing post online about where Brahmin is branching out manufacturing to China or not

Here are lots of photos: http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/Melowdys/library/Brown%20Croc%20Satchel

[​IMG]

8. Anyone out there? :smile:

9. These aren't great prices as these colors have been on markdown at Brahmin due to end of season. I think they are 30% off at the stores. They look good / authentic to me though.

10. Thank you so much. I don't live anywhere near a B store, and nothing is discounted at my local Lord and Taylor etc. Are there online places to buy out-of-season bags?

11. You can call the retail stores. I know the Atlanta and Dallas store associates are awesome. You can get in their email lists and find out when things go on sale.

12. Thank you so much! will do.