Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

The Mini Jodie is authentic, IMO.
I haven’t really kept up with the Daniel Lee era, so I can’t tell you what colour it is. I thought it might be Raintree, but I think this bag is a little bit older than that. :flowers:

The Mini Jodie is authentic, IMO.
I haven’t really kept up with the Daniel Lee era, so I can’t tell you what colour it is. I thought it might be Raintree, but I think this bag is a little bit older than that. :flowers:

Thanks so much!
Oh interesting, I’d assumed it was raintree too! I’ll do some research into racing green and bottle green as could be one of those, but not sure which might have been made on the new mini shape.

Reactions: V0N1B2
Thanks so much!
Oh interesting, I’d assumed it was raintree too! I’ll do some research into racing green and bottle green as could be one of those, but not sure which might have been made on the new mini shape.
FWIW, I think it's Raintree. It looks just like my Raintree Pouch. I first saw this color in the boutique May 2021 for Pre-Fall 2021. I believe BV updated the Mini Jodie to the rounded shape that season, or the season before. Matthiew Blazy is also bringing back Raintree for SS23.

Hey there, fabulous BV mods, it’s been a long time for me. I pulled the trigger on this fabulous 2018-ish looking Knot and haven’t received it yet, but wondered if you have any intel on this Poshmark seller, “directluxury”? He or she has a lot of BV bag listings on Poshmark, and many if not all are also on Vestiaire Collective. I think they are all older styles. Thank you!

The Nero Medium Veneta from somewhere between 2003-2007 is authentic, IMO :flowers: