Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. Thank you very much for your help. Here is the photo of the heat stamp which is provided by seller.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks for the additional photo. It’s authentic, IMO :flowers:

4. Thank you very much for your help, VON1B2 :heart::smile:

V0N1B2 likes this.
  5. Hi, I saw this bag on eBay and am wondering if it is a real BV or a fake. Thank you for any help!
    (All the fotos are from eBay, so I might not have all areas of the bag on them which are requested on the first page.)

Attached Files:

6. I would like to see the eBay link and a pic of the authenticity tag for my own curiosity, bust based on what I see so far, I would say this bag is not authentic.

7. I know that these are quite insufficient phtos

Attached Files:

8. And don’t meet the requirements but these are the only ones at the listing. I am thinking of buying this briefcase / satchel from an online second hand retailer and I would like to know your opinion. Thank you so much in advance and I am really sorry about the lack of proper pictures

9. This looks good, but please ask the seller for the photos we need to get you an authentication :flowers:

10. Hi, authenticors, could you please authentic the BV wallet for me? Thank you very much!
    Item Name: BV wallet
    Seller name or ID: 24S

Working link: https://www.24s.com/en-us/bifold-leather-wallet-bottega-veneta_A6LQ7?defaultSku=A6LQ7DBLZZZZZ&color=deep-blue
    Comments: the style seems to be very similar to https://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/small-wallet_cod22007021vg.html but they have different compositions. There is no authenticity tag with series numbers, but there is one tag very deep inside the wallet, only saying the bottega veneta and made in italy. It's bit of weird to me. So plz help me, thanks!
    pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Good morning,
    Hoping someone can please help me with this one. Thank you!!
    Item: Auth Bottega Veneta Belly Hobo Bag Intrecciato Leather Brown
    Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-Bottega-Veneta-Belly-Hobo-Bag-Intrecciato-Leather-Brown/352830906980?hash=item52265c6264:g:AfIAAOSwnhpdr-kO
    Seller: njd6405
    eBay item number:

A bit leary as is a 0 feedback seller and seems to be just a random seller id number but figure everyone has to start somewhere but definitely want to check authenticity. Thanks again

12. I’m considering purchasing this bag. I only have those pictures. Could you help me find out if it’s authentic?

Attached Files:

13. You might not be able to see it, but there should be numbers on the other side of that tag "very deep inside the wallet". If you could get a picture of that, we can give you a more informed opinion. I haven't seen any of Daniel Lee's SLGs so It's possible there isn't anything written on the other side (but I doubt they've made that change somehow) :flowers: