Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you

2. #6302 Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    Sorry, wrong message

3. Hi, please could you help me authenticate this bag I bought on Vestiaire? It came with all its original packaging (minus the authenticity card) but doesn't have a authenticity tag and I can't find this style anywhere online. Thanks very much! IMG-7165.JPG IMG-7168.JPG IMG-7170.JPG IMG-7171.JPG IMG-7187.JPG IMG-7188.JPG

Attached Files:

4. I'm not familiar enough with Daniel Lee's new designs, so not really comfortable authenticating his stuff. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.
    I don't know that this small pouch would have been faked yet - like the Pouch, Arco, Marie, Classic BV, Padded Cassette etc. - but of course anything is possible.
    This item is called HI TECH POUCH IN INTRECCIO CABAT and should be on the website under "accessories" :flowers:

5. Great thanks very much! I hadn’t looked in that section of the website when I was looking for it but pretty confident that it’s authentic now!

V0N1B2 likes this.
  6. Good morning,
    I'm hoping someone can help with this authentication please. I did purchase but offers a 30 day return policy so took a chance. Thank you so much.

Name: BOTTEGA VENETA Espresso Intrecciato Nappa Medium Veneta Hobo Bag
    Seller: dallasdesignerhandbags
    Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BOTTEGA-VENETA-Espresso-Intrecciato-Nappa-Medium-Veneta-Hobo-Bag-/263205373325?nma=true&si=d3MJu4wHYyUvrbkBMO7qwMCKLQ0%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
    Item number: 263205373325

Thank. you again!!

7. The Medium Ebano Veneta from around 2004-2007 is authentic, IMO :flowers:

sasquaty likes this.
  8. Great, thank you so much. Hope it is in as good a condition as it appears to be.

V0N1B2 likes this.
  9. Thats ok, someone has purchased it...

10. Attached Files:

11. And the name of this bag is PRUSSE INTRECCIATO LIGHT CALF VACHETTE BACKPACK!

12. Please see the first post in this thread for the photos we need to authenticate. Thank you.

13. Oh I’m so sorry! I will do it once I receive the bag!