Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please post photos of the heat stamp and the front side of the white tag.

2. #5702 Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Wanted to add: I’m not sure if the non-Riri zipper is a cause for concern? I know they changed this up at some point but wasn’t sure about the timing.

3. The Ebano Intrecciato Messenger Bag is authentic, IMO :flowers:
    The zipper isn't worrisome, some years/models are branded, some aren't.

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  4. Thank you, V0N! This style was your suggestion when I was searching for the non-existent cervo crossbody saddlebag with a wide strap.

V0N1B2 likes this.
  5. It's here!

Attached Files:

• 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      127.5 KB
      Views:
    • 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      131 KB
      Views:
  6. It’s authentic, IMO - and the colour is Anemone from Resort 2009 :flowers:

7. Woo hoo! Thank you! I love this color!

dolali, V0N1B2 and Hershey'sKisses like this.
  8. It’s so beautiful! I’m sad to see it gone from my watch list but happy someone here got it!

whateve likes this.
  9. I couldn't resist! We have similar taste. I think you were watching the last one I bought too!

10. I dont remember!!! Which one was it?

11. The black baseball hobo.

12. Oh yes! The one that looked faded? Did you do a reveal on that? How was the condition?

whateve likes this.
  13. Yes, that was the one. There is an area where the leather texture was worn down. I can't get the texture completely back to original but I covered all the fading with dye mixed with conditioner and touched up the worn spots with leather cement to restore the sheen. It looks great now. You can't really tell there was anything wrong with it.

Attached Files:

14. This looks amazing!!!! Congratulations on giving this bag may more years of beautiful life! I love, love the Baseball Cervo and yours is just gorgeous!

whateve likes this.