Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

Welcome. Do a reveal if you keep it, so we can see more photos and your opinion! :flowers:

Indiaink, sorry I'm a little late with this and I hope it's ok to post in this thread instead of another forum category.

The bag seems fine - beautiful color in nice smooshy deerskin. Simple, with no inner pockets. Textile lining. My only criticism would be that I wish the handle was just a bit longer. I can wear it as a shoulder bag with normal clothing, but over anything like a jacket it's too tight a squeeze.

I found a Julie cervo bag online, and the leather and color codes matched this one, so the color turns out to be Orchid!
(Looks much lighter outdoors than with inside lighting.)

Thank you again for your help :flowers:
orchid cervo-1.JPG orchid cervo-2.JPG orchid cervo-3.jpg orchid cervo-4.JPG orchid cervo.JPG

Hi, I have another bag that I hope can be authenticated. My main concern is that it's lined in a white cotton flannel fabric, instead of any usual BV lining. (The outer pocket is lined with satin fabric that matches the bag color.) Is it possible that the bag is authentic, and was re-lined due to the original lining being damaged? Thanks for any input!
bv_tote_1.JPG bv_tote_2.JPG bv_tote_3.JPG bv_tote_4.JPG bv_tote_5.JPG bv_tote_6.JPG

Hi, I have another bag that I hope can be authenticated. My main concern is that it's lined in a white cotton flannel fabric, instead of any usual BV lining. (The outer pocket is lined with satin fabric that matches the bag color.) Is it possible that the bag is authentic, and was re-lined due to the original lining being damaged? Thanks for any input!
View attachment 3876640 View attachment 3876641 View attachment 3876642 View attachment 3876643 View attachment 3876644 View attachment 3876645

I am not an expert in vintage
I don’t see anything that rings any bad bells
IMO this is authentic vintage BV

Reactions: lee23
Reactions: Buckeyemommy