Authenticate This Be&D

From the photos and the dimensions given, it appears that this is an authentic Be&D....the hardware, studs, interior fabric, metal logo plate, zipper, cell phone pocket, metal feet, sleeper bag, etc. all are the style of the 2007 models. I am making this judgement based on the Garbo satchel that I have that is basically the same bag without all of the "bells and whistles" of this style. I bought the bag directly from Be&D.
I hope your friend enjoys her bag - it's a beauty made with top notch materials and indeed, at a very lovely price.
Hope this helps.

PS - also to make your friend feel more comfortable, I do not know of "fake" Be&D bags that are being made like other designer bags. Be&D is more of a "boutique brand" and thus I do not think it is worth the trouble for counterfitters to make cuz it's not mainstream.

Thank you! dcblam. I just sent her a link to this post.
Those Be&D bags are very nice, the leather looks very yummy! I'll have to have a closer look next itme I'm in Saks.
Cheers,

I have the western flap saddle satchel I bought at a boutique. I'm trying so hard to sell it because I've only worn it once. Any place besides eBay? It seems like they're not a well known brand yet save for Miami where I bought it and NYC where I wore it and people went nuts! It was 1295 retail. I'm asking for a steal on it so someone will love it like it needs to be. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277062.808221.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277079.609063.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277104.775195.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277122.124819.jpg