Authenticate This Be&D

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
From the photos and the dimensions given, it appears that this is an authentic Be&D....the hardware, studs, interior fabric, metal logo plate, zipper, cell phone pocket, metal feet, sleeper bag, etc. all are the style of the 2007 models. I am making this judgement based on the Garbo satchel that I have that is basically the same bag without all of the "bells and whistles" of this style. I bought the bag directly from Be&D.
I hope your friend enjoys her bag - it's a beauty made with top notch materials and indeed, at a very lovely price.
Hope this helps.

PS - also to make your friend feel more comfortable, I do not know of "fake" Be&D bags that are being made like other designer bags. Be&D is more of a "boutique brand" and thus I do not think it is worth the trouble for counterfitters to make cuz it's not mainstream.

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Thank you! dcblam. I just sent her a link to this post.
Those Be&D bags are very nice, the leather looks very yummy! I'll have to have a closer look next itme I'm in Saks.
Cheers,

Vivasm

Dec 14, 2013
I have the western flap saddle satchel I bought at a boutique. I'm trying so hard to sell it because I've only worn it once. Any place besides eBay? It seems like they're not a well known brand yet save for Miami where I bought it and NYC where I wore it and people went nuts! It was 1295 retail. I'm asking for a steal on it so someone will love it like it needs to be. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277062.808221.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277079.609063.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277104.775195.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389277122.124819.jpg