Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
I will try again with updated photos :smile:
OK let's try again. I need a better pic of the tag back. I can't see the bottom line well enough. The photo of the bale isn't helpful, see the link below for the way the photos should be oriented. Please post your photos full sized, not thumbnails, and all pics need to be right way up and facing the camera.
I know it sounds picky but without the best photos we can't be of help.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

Item: Balenciaga First Bag (?)

Bought this years ago from a local consignment and just assumed it was authentic as the store was reputable. I don't use it as much as I use to so I was thinking of selling it but wanted to make sure it was authentic first. I think the non-notched rivets are throwing me off although I know that before 2004 or so they weren't notched. Thank you in advance! :heart: Belle

IMG_E9584.JPG

IMG_E9585.JPG

IMG_E9586.JPG

IMG_E9587.JPG

IMG_E9588.JPG

IMG_E9589.JPG

IMG_E9590.JPG

Item: Balenciaga First Bag (?)

Bought this years ago from a local consignment and just assumed it was authentic as the store was reputable. I don't use it as much as I use to so I was thinking of selling it but wanted to make sure it was authentic first. I think the non-notched rivets are throwing me off although I know that before 2004 or so they weren't notched. Thank you in advance! :heart: Belle

View attachment 5740771

View attachment 5740772

View attachment 5740773

View attachment 5740774

View attachment 5740775

View attachment 5740776

View attachment 5740777
Authentic F/W 03 Purse (that was the style name). Can you post a pic of the tag bag as well?

Reactions: Belleetbonne
Not if I keep making mistakes like this one. Lack of concentration and too many things on the go, but it's inexcusable. Thanks for your quick post!
You don't "keep making" mistakes. Your track record is stellar, and your deep knowledge hard to match. And even all of us oldtimer veterans who've been at this for years make mistakes. I just bought a fake mini City, which I doofusly posted in the new acquisitions thread.

Not to mention how selflessly you give your time and expertise. You need a raise, promotion, and our undying collective gratitude, not a retirement.

You don't "keep making" mistakes. Your track record is stellar, and your deep knowledge hard to match. And even all of us oldtimer veterans who've been at this for years make mistakes. I just bought a fake mini City, which I doofusly posted in the new acquisitions thread.

Not to mention how selflessly you give your time and expertise. You need a raise, promotion, and our undying collective gratitude, not a retirement.
Very kind words, thank you. I'm so glad there are people like you and @earswithfeet (who PM'd me) keeping your very sharp eyes on me! :hugs:

Reactions: kerryisntreal