Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Thank you so much!! It definitely has some warmth to it but too dark for chataigne or castagna I think, so charbon makes sense. I love it no matter what you call it. Special thanks to ksuromax for sending me the tradesy listing in the finding thread! All of you here are just wonderful, thanks again!
It's pre 2011 and post S/S 08. Castagna has more red in it to my eye, you're right, this is much darker. Enjoy!

Hello: I would greatly appreciate your expertise with this bag. I have the bag in my possession and have taken the attached photos. Thank you so much!

Item: 2005 Balenciaga City
Link: https://poshmark.com/listing/2005-Balenciaga-City-5e7ff176216968c556ac407a
Seller: Bergdorfpink

View attachment 4780171

View attachment 4780172

View attachment 4780173

View attachment 4780174

View attachment 4780175

View attachment 4780176

View attachment 4780177

View attachment 4780178

View attachment 4780179
Authentic in my opinion.

Reactions: ysims
I'd go for the chevre as well. They don't have all of the pics we generally need but what I see looks fine and as you say, FP is pretty reliable. Gris acier is a nice choice of colour too!
I just got the bag, everything looks great with it (bales, rivets, zippers), and whoa is the chevre is super thick and nice! Thank you again for your help!
Now off to figure out how to make the leather stop squeaking where it is wrapped around the metal ring that connects the handles to the body. :giggle:

Reactions: muchstuff