Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Hi, could you help me authenticate this bag? Thank you! :flowers:

Item Name: Black First

first1_zpszbsqg3yh.jpeg

first4_zpsmeg27l4g.jpeg

first3_zpsrz8iatpe.jpeg

s-l1600-7_zpszjq5zzqo.jpg

s-l1600-5_zps4mcmzdfn.jpg

s-l1600-4_zpsecarwbrv.jpg
\
s-l1600-2_zpswhyqnr94.jpg

s-l1600-6_zps6soznrxz.jpg

Thanks aalinne_72! Glad to know that it looks authentic. May I confirm that this is actually an 03 F/W First pewter hardware? It has a 'D' tag and a shorter shoulder strap.
Correct, short shoulder strap=F/W
Long 03 straps came with no silver plate, only leather tag with Balenciaga printed sorry!..silly me...:P

Last edited:
Reactions: peacebabe
Looks fine. No red flag. As for the color, lets see if someone can provide their opinion here. If not, please post it at
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/identify-this-balenciaga.712879/page-805

Hi! Could you help me authenticate my bag? Also, if you tell what color this bag is, I would really appreciate it. (Sorry for some photos being upside down)View attachment 4125890View attachment 4125891View attachment 4125892View attachment 4125893View attachment 4125894View attachment 4125895View attachment 4125896View attachment 4125897

Reactions: ksuromax