Authenticate This BALENCIAGA

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Thank you so much @muchstuff! :smile:
I'm super happy with it, it's in great condition and leather is divine. Do you know if it's calfskin?
I must say B4 looks much bigger in photos but it's a pretty compact size in real life.
Yes the Papier line is calfskin. I have the B4 Papier tattoo and I thought it would be bigger too. But it’s certainly large enough to hold my daily stuff and more!

Reactions: gucci_chelsea

bogaboo

Oct 13, 2021
Hello dear,
Please help me to authentication this bag feom eccomerce
Thanks before dear

Attachments

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Hello dear,
Please help me to authentication this bag feom eccomerce
Thanks before dear
Pictures are either missing or not adequate. Please see post at top of the page in yellow for a link to pics needed. All pics must be clear, close up, facing the camera, no angles, no bends in tags.

Aug 29, 2021
Finally done it... :shocked:
Ordered a First 2012 bleu roi with giant 12 SH. It came with a certificate from a reputable reseller, so I hope it is ok... Can't wait to receive it, and to post some photos here to get your expert opinion about it...