Authenticate This! Balenciaga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I see as a sure giveaway for a fake is when in the picture they show the extra set of tassles and they are rolled in a circle. that is fake. the real set of extra tassels are in about a 5 inch back and forth not in a spiral circle.

The tassels are attached on each tiny o-ring on main compartment zipper, a tassel on the zipper on the frount of the bag, and a tiny tassle on the inner zipper compartment. So there are a total of 3 large and 1 really small.

Thank you so much for all your help!! I wanted to try and see if I could get a real one on Ebay but it will probably be much better to pay extra and get real one. The hints are so helpful and I am now on my way to get a small and medium one : )

Good luck with your search. It is such a beautiful bag (got mine earlier this week). Although as previous posters have said, can't stop at one!

Cal said:
Good luck with your search. It is such a beautiful bag (got mine earlier this week). Although as previous posters have said, can't stop at one!

So true. I have found the Bbag to be the most addicting bag out there! Isn't it funny how you purchase your firts bbag thinking Yahooo, I love it! And then within a week or so you still love it just the same but find yourself pondering many more colors and styles:suspiciou . Next thing you know your B bag collection will get larger and larger. The Bbag madness never stops:amazed:

Hi!

You know, I went to the Barney's store in NYC and they showed me the samples for the current collection. I have to admit, I'm not as crazy about them as I am about the ones from older collections which makes it tough because I'm so anxious to get one! I have to think about which color I want to get first. Any suggestions? Otherwise, I was even thinking about getting a pony one but again, its about the color combo...

Magendie,

If you like the look of the older bags, I would suggest waiting a bit to buy yours. A few customers have been informed that Balenciaga will be switching back to their older leather starting in F/W 2006.

spiralsnowman said:
Magendie,

If you like the look of the older bags, I would suggest waiting a bit to buy yours. A few customers have been informed that Balenciaga will be switching back to their older leather starting in F/W 2006.

That is so exciting! I'm sure a lot of people are happy about that. my only hesitation on getting one is that I'm not a huge fan of the leather, but I will definitely keep my fingers crossed.

Has anyone ever ordered from them? I did a search on this forum, and couldn't find anything, on them. I've heard they are legit and it looks like they have an emerald CITY.

Anyone know anything or has anyone ordered from them?

I believe they are legit. I remember someone posted at some point that they'd ordered from them. You might want to run a search in all of the forums and see if you can find the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.