Authenticate This! Balenciaga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about posting in the wrong spot..

thanks for re-directing me..
icon1.gif
good B-Bag ebay sellers..
Hello girls...
I have just recently agreed to buy my first chloe and I am thrilled that I was able to find a wonderful Pf'er to help...

I couldnt decide between the Chloe and the B'bag and after I made my decision, darling husband says"..you like them both so much...why dont you get a b-bag too!!"

before he gets a chance to take it back I would love some tips on genuine ebay sellers cause there isnt anyone here in Canberra that stocks them and unless someone knows of a place in sydney, I am stuck with ebay..

I dont want to steal any of your finds..he he..just some advice on ebay sellers to watch so that I can get an idea of their price and also that I am spending my hard earnt cash onthe real deal

I am happy to get either a classique, a twiggy or a city asany one of these would be perfect for work or use as a casual bag for a mum of three who carries around everything (..including a kitchen sink at times :P )

on another note, heres one I am considering in Sydney
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
its seems ok..but being a novice I am not sure (is it ok to say I miss the MP!!)

the only other one I am keen on is this one (It looks familiar..maybe it already has been posted here..?)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

is my only other option to try an online store?? and is so which one??

thankyou ladies, you really are the best!!

Alex (canberra):flowers:

chloe231 said:
Hi Everyone: Just want to double check on this red/white tweed bag
Item # 6879551721 It looks good to me....(Sorry I can't get the link on
here) Thanks!

It looks totally fine to me. I :heart: tweeds. You do realize the interior is this beige-suede right? I nearly purchased one from a consignment store while I was in HK, but I was afraid it would get dirty too fast.

mlertpac said:
It looks totally fine to me. I :heart: tweeds. You do realize the interior is this beige-suede right? I nearly purchased one from a consignment store while I was in HK, but I was afraid it would get dirty too fast.

Hi: Thanks so much! Yes I noticed the suede, I am unbelievably careful, I have a couple of the old MJ bags with suede inside light colors no spots :biggrin:

Hi I believe this seller is a member. The bag looks good to me, and the
cornflower color is represented best in the photo in the middle of the bag laying down. It is a beautiful blue.

susan-eric said:
Fraublucher--yes--I think you're absolutely right about the lira! So--would this be from Lusiaviaroma? Some other Italian store?

Well, there are lots of stores selling B-bags here.. so no, I can't help you determine which store it comes from. Sorry! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.