Authenticate This Balenciaga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thx nicole, but my friend keep saying that she brought the bbag to HN and SEL, they both said apart from the tag is off and print is upside down,the bbag is authentic. so she is not happy abt me now :sad::confused1:

2. DannyDanny,

Yes I also see that this red bag is a counterfeit. Not only is the tag wrong but the hardware is wrong as well.

It is not authentic. I hope your friend can get her money back.

3. I know i need more pics, and i've asked for them, but would you mind to take a first look at this bag? from this two seems ok..
    thanks

Attached Files:

• bal.jpg
      bal.jpg
      File size:
      14.1 KB
      Views:
    • bal1.jpg
      bal1.jpg
      File size:
      10.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Well, HBANGEL, you've just saved me from loosing a lot of money....i've found those pics out of *bay, but the pics are the same so the seller i was looking at, has stolen the pics from this auction :sad:
    thanks a lot

5. the pictures on this one are kind of dark...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-Rouge-Vermillion-Part-Time-100-Auth_W0QQitemZ140223086876QQihZ004QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

what do you guys think? i was looking at a jaune Day earlier, but now i'm thinking i would prefer a warm orangey red (not rouille) and rouge vermillion seems to fit the bill, but it's so hard to find!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.