Authenticate This BALENCIAGA >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Note: This thread is continuing the previous Authenticate This Balenciaga thread.

Please post authenticity questions related to Balenciaga in this thread.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity. Please note that while it's fine to defend your own auction if its authenticity is questioned (someone says, "I think it's fake b/c the bale looks off to me, etc"), please do not authenticate your own Bbag.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Please use the below format when requesting authentication for an auction item:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
then attach any photos

-Please do a search in this thread (type seller's name in "Search this thread" located on the top right corner) and check if the item has been reviewed by one of the senior authenticators before posting.

-Please post link (eg/ #4888 , copy and paste the post number) to the original query when requesting a second opinion or in follow up post.

-Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.

-Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentications. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.

-Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Hi Ladies,

I just got my new 2010 Sahara GSH City bag today, can your re authenticate? Thank you, I just posted the points that I thought you would need to authenticate, if you need more? Thank you so very much!

Attachments

• IMG_3663.jpg
    IMG_3663.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 902
  • IMG_3664.jpg
    IMG_3664.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_3660.jpg
    IMG_3660.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_3661.jpg
    IMG_3661.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 869
  • IMG_3662.jpg
    IMG_3662.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 796
Last edited:
FYI, Ladies this was the original post on closed page 252

Originally Posted by pugtolove
Good Sunday to All,

May I get this authenticated?

Site:Ebay
Seller:handbagsbymary1211
Item Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Auth-Balencia...ht_5493wt_1167
Item #280484460078
Item Description:10 Auth Balenciaga GSH City SAHARA CITY BAG HOT

Thank you kindly, Ladies❤
Authentic.

Were you referring to this listing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280484460078&_rdc=1

This Sahara SGH City is authentic. Good luck!

maybe I need to post it again...:
Hi!!
I've just received my new coin purse!!!
It looks really nice to me!!! but I'd like to have your opinion.
I took pictures with my iphone, so some are blurred (especially the one of the back of the zip). The back of the leather tag says: 130783-1408 and MADE IN ITALY in capital letters.
It's from 2006, could the color be a "bleu roi"? I checked the reference color library but it's difficult from the monitor to identify the exact color.
TIA!
all the pictures in the following album:

I posted this before I bought it on ebay. I'd like to get it authenticated now that I have it. Thanks.

Item Name (if you know it): BNWT 10 Auth BALENCIAGA PART TIME BAG IN LIGHT OLIVE
Link (if available): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280484492029&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
then attach any photos

P1020965.jpg

P1020968.jpg

P1020982.jpg

P1020984.jpg

Hey guys
I am a new owner of 2 ebay bags. Both authenticated correctly. The mint 2005 has more shine than I thought it would. The beat-up 2006 has a more matt finish. I like it! Will the mint 2005 get more matt with age or is this just how one bag differs from another? I would like it to be more matt. (Is this the correct place to post this kind of question?) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.