Alexander Wang CLOSED - Authenticate This ALEXANDER WANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

i bought this bag off ebay, the seller seemed trustworthy, was selling some other designer bits from more selected labels like Jil Sander and Ferregamo, what do you think?

thanks!

xx

4101272861_651f021eb9_o.jpg
4102027810_ec1a7c97fd_o.jpg
4102033564_8f31e30320_o.jpg
4102033678_465d5fd040_o.jpg
4102050858_2f11144a32_o.jpg
4104098853_6b9a6bb836_o.jpg
4106412206_c08b33fa40_o.jpg

Oh no :sad: That site is now out of stock of the coco bag :sad: Somebody must have saw your post boxermomof2, i found a website updated yesterday with details of it being in stock at la garcons. I didnt buy it earlier because it didnt accept my card so i had to ask permission from someone with a visa/mastercard.

Just got the go ahead too and its gone :sad:

So now its back to ebay, ive sent that seller a request of the inside of the bag for the MIC tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no :sad: That site is now out of stock of the coco bag :sad: Somebody must have saw your post boxermomof2, i found a website updated yesterday with details of it being in stock at la garcons. I didnt buy it earlier because it didnt accept my card so i had to ask permission from someone with a visa/mastercard.

Just got the go ahead too and its gone :sad:

So now its back to ebay, ive sent that seller a request of the inside of the bag for the MIC tag.

They were showing more in stock a minute ago. Sometimes an item will show "out of stock" if someone places it in the cart. I know I sometimes place things in my cart and then remove them after thinking about it.
Keep checking!!!

Hi can someone authenticate this donna? the seller is very good and has had good reviews and is a TPF member. but somehow the colour seems off. does anyone know if alexander wang uses lampo zippers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110459389518&_trkparms=tab=Watching#ht_6017wt_941

There are a lot of eBay sellers who claim to be a trusted TPF member. A membership here is no guarantee she is reputable. There have been several women scammed by "trusted TPF members"
This seller has a lot of private listings and she sells a lot of AW bags for under retail so that is a huge red flag for me.
I would ask her for a close up photo of the made in China tag and compare it to the sample I posted here.
All my AW bags have the same MIC tag.

Urgh its as if fate doesnt want me to have this bag! Tried purchasing from La Garconne only to have my payment declined...the bank thought it was potential fraud due to the large sum...So they stopped me purchasing. After i told bank that its not fraud etc i went back online to purchase the bag and same as yesterday, it had vanished!

Im like a woman possessed now! I keep refreshing the page to see when it will show the bag back in stock haha.

FYI - i think the ebay seller privxlist is selling fake bags. I requested a pic of the MIC tag, i received a message on ebay quite promptly asking for my email. So i gave them my email and no pic was ever sent (i checked all day). I checked the auction today and it had ended, somebody had bought it and i get the feeling that theyve just been scammed out of $1000.00.

The price seemed right for a genuine bag and the seller had a few chanel bags sold at $1000+, the fact that they were reluctant to get back to me is a definite warning sign.

Last edited:
There is a black/silver one in stock @ Blue & Cream and they ship international.

http://blueandcream.com/w_Whats_New/cocoduffel.html

Hi, thanks for the link! I actually found the brass/black on net-a-porter uk site, only just restocked ;) So i nabbed one.

I was hoping to save some money through buying it from an american site, but i found out that i could be paying the same if not more because of customs charges.

Ill post pics when i get it :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.