Authenticate these lv, ferragamo and dior handbags please..xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina_peng

Oct 6, 2010
Hi everyone, could you help me to authenticate these bags? I am going to buy it via internet so I don't have any other pics for them. I am so thankful for your help.....thanks a lot~cheers;):P

Hi, the auth threads are in the LV, Dior and Ferragamo forums:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-706422.html#post19983097

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/authenticate-this-dior-please-read-post-1-first-470952.html#post11275894

http://forum.purseblog.com/ferragamo/authenticate-ferragamo-1-please-use-correct-format-post-453399.html#post10713055

(see first posts for info to add, but I'm not sure there are enough pics in your links)

Good luck.

亲爱的,I really don't think they are real.,
If you are favoring in Vintage Collection,
You can go to Portero.com to discover some really good auth staffs

Especially in 淘宝(taobao.com), it's not reliable to make a luxury decision with a five star seller
And the price for the items you listed are almost US$200 each,
It's not reasonable prices for vintage staff, at least not reasonable for good conditions ones.

Think about it and Good Luck!

Especially in 淘宝(taobao.com), it's not reliable to make a luxury decision with a five star seller
It's not reasonable prices for vintage staff, at least not reasonable for good conditions ones.

:wtf::crybaby::cry:i am so lucky that u give me such a useful advice!!

btw ,can u introduce me some auth seller?
if u can give me a contact which is much much better!;)

:wtf::crybaby::cry:i am so lucky that u give me such a useful advice!!

btw ,can u introduce me some auth seller?
if u can give me a contact which is much much better!;)
:heart:

You are soo welcome! :heart: I do know couples online stores sell auth vintage stuffs, however, Portero.com is my favourite and most recommend one at this moment, and I guess it must be good for you. Because the information there is really completed and perfect explained the condition and photos of the pre-owned stuff. Of course, the most important benefit for starter is , you don't really need to worry about the auth there, and begin to learn authorizing staff at low cost.

some best value pre-owned there may even hit price below $200

If you really want buy from Taobao.com or if you have more saving in China, try buy from those stores have "全球购(Global buyer)" labelled. Those are official recognized international buyer store, they usually have international buyer worked in France, US, England, etc. However, problem may still exist there, I bought my mom a FENDI bag last year from Taobao.com 全球购 seller for around $1500.It was shipped from England directly to my mom's house. Even now, i still cannot tell the auth of the bag.

:heart:

You are soo welcome! :heart: I do know couples online stores sell auth vintage stuffs, however, Portero.com is my favourite and most recommend one at this moment, and I guess it must be good for you. Because the information there is really completed and perfect explained the condition and photos of the pre-owned stuff. Of course, the most important benefit for starter is , you don't really need to worry about the auth there, and begin to learn authorizing staff at low cost.

some best value pre-owned there may even hit price below $200

If you really want buy from Taobao.com or if you have more saving in China, try buy from those stores have "全球购(Global buyer)" labelled. Those are official recognized international buyer store, they usually have international buyer worked in France, US, England, etc. However, problem may still exist there, I bought my mom a FENDI bag last year from Taobao.com 全球购 seller for around $1500.It was shipped from England directly to my mom's house. Even now, i still cannot tell the auth of the bag.

why i try to buy from taobao because too little celine/ferragamo/loewe/lv vintages are available on ebay and i dont know other websites which are selling vintage, so i have no choice:sad: btw, i cant find the my favourite style vintage in potero also, any other suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.