~*~AUTHENTICATE these Louboutins!~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Please post authenticity questions related to Christian Louboutin's in this thread.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

This thread is NOT for discussions, opinion's on price, commentary, etc . . .

Here is last thread for reference:
http://forum.purseblog.com/christian-louboutin-shoes/authenticate-these-louboutins-213672.html

I just bought these off ebay and they came with the box and recipient and everything, but the inside doesn't look like any of my other CLs (these have no word 'paris', the CL signature is thicker, and it has the zig-zag edges on the top inside) so I was hoping one of you CL experts could help? Thanks so much!

They're supposed to be mia pumps. The last pic I held them up with my decolletes so you could see the difference in logos.

DSC09811.jpg

DSC09813.jpg

DSC09812.jpg

^^ I don't think I've seen that style faked. As far as the sole, logos, and Paris stamp...they can all vary because they're done by hand. I have a few pairs with and without the Paris, the zig zag edging, and where the embossing varies. I think they're fine. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.