~*~Authenticate these Louboutins!~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Please post any authenticity questions about Christian Louboutin items here, this includes about dealers, sellers or stores.

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
Authenticity-wise they are fine. Color-wise they look to be the same gunmetal/gray/pewter color to me. I would ask the first seller to verify what exactly is the color labeled on the CL box (I doubt it says black). As far as I recall the black wash (with metallic accents) Hung-Up's were limited to the metallic python series.

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
Can you ladies take a look at these and opine on their authenticity? I have these, but mine don't have pony hair on the heels. The heels are dark brown wood. Is this a different/older/new style? TIA!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Loubo...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Manolo, I have been searching for that shoe for 2+ years now. It is authentic because I recall that was one of the original versions that I saw that had pony hair on the heel. The recent leopard pony hair pigalles have either a brown leather covered heel or a brown wooden heel, and they are mainly 100mm or lower. These look good, I wish they were my size. If they are your size, I say grab them because that shoe is very rare in the 120mm heel.
Good luck!

May 9, 2006
Manhattan
Thanks, Kamilla. I know, I LOVE the extra-high heel...mine are only 100s, lol. These aren't my size but I wanted to know in case I run across a pair of 38s. Seems crazy to have the same pair but to me they are completely different looks. I just don't know if I'm crazy about the covered heels.

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
The leopard pony hair pigalle in the 100mm heel is on sale now at Bergdorfs. I was thinking about picking up a pair, but just like you said - I love the extra high heel on the 120mm.

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Wow, those are the original, leopard 120 mm pigalle's, wowee :graucho: gorgeous !.... I just picked up the 4" pigalle's at BG a few weeks ago, and LOVE them :heart::heart:... Kamilla, I ended up going down a size in these, but they are great w/ jeans .... seeing since Im not a no platform 4 incher type, these are special, I highly recommend them :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.