Authenticate site Estylehandbags.com

The answer is absolutely NOT authentic.
High end designers do NOT wholesale, and a quick way to always know for sure is that Chanel does not ever sale online. The other sure way to know is by reading their website, for example here's one description ;)
Louis Vuitton Handbag Inspired
Blue Celebrity Purses In Blue

Just received an Hermes handbag from this site. I ordered it to see what I'd get because they claim their Hermes purses are "authentic." Definitely not authentic; shipping was fast though (7 days). Pretty good for a replica purse though. If no one in your circle owns a real Hermes Birkin, they probably won't notice the differences - I noticed them immediately: feet on bottom covered with masking tape, strong fake leather smell that will hopefully fade, leather feels almost like pleather, Togo looks real - crocodile pattern does NOT look real, Hermes brand is too large but it does appear to be stamped "into" the leather vs on top of the leather, palladium on belt straps has gold-tone "nails" instead of palladium tone. Maybe I'll use it on a bad weather day - I won't care if it gets wet!

Just received an Hermes handbag from this site. I ordered it to see what I'd get because they claim their Hermes purses are "authentic." Definitely not authentic; shipping was fast though (7 days).

Maybe I'll use it on a bad weather day - I won't care if it gets wet!

I'm not understanding why you would pay good money to carry a replica. Wouldn't you rather get your money back instead of supporting companies that sell replicas and rip off people for a living? You're part of the counterfeiting problem by carrying a fake bag.

I don't think of the items on this site as "replicas", they are flat out fakes/frauds. I think of replicas as those bags that are shaped like the real thing but don't have the name of the purported manufacturer anywhere. Therefore, these bags would under no circumstances be confused with authentic bags. I am not particularly troubled by such bags. However, I am VERY bothered by bags such as those on this site. Their intention is to confuse someone into believing that they are purchasing a real Hermes (or whatever). They sell wholesale to people who buy en masse and then try to sell them on eBay or in some other forum to people who don't know they are buying fake junk. It is both unconscionable and illegal and I don't understand why anyone who knows this junk is fake would patronize a site such as this...:nono: Sorry if this sounds harsh, but counterfeiters are a major problem, it isn't just an innocent of a fun bag to wear in the rain.

Just received an Hermes handbag from this site. I ordered it to see what I'd get because they claim their Hermes purses are "authentic." Definitely not authentic; shipping was fast though (7 days). Pretty good for a replica purse though. If no one in your circle owns a real Hermes Birkin, they probably won't notice the differences - I noticed them immediately: feet on bottom covered with masking tape, strong fake leather smell that will hopefully fade, leather feels almost like pleather, Togo looks real - crocodile pattern does NOT look real, Hermes brand is too large but it does appear to be stamped "into" the leather vs on top of the leather, palladium on belt straps has gold-tone "nails" instead of palladium tone. Maybe I'll use it on a bad weather day - I won't care if it gets wet!

For Mochalattegirl.....I know what you ended up with, I don't think it's fake leather though. The fake Hermes bag sites that I've seen usually state the bags are made from cowhide, with a "stone pattern"...supposed to look like crocodile, says crocodile in title, but description says cowhide...it may also say something like "stone veins". for the pattern. I can understand why a person would buy fake Hermes, that Birkin in crocodile for authentic is well over $20k...depending on the exact one you're looking for. Not promoting it, but definitely seeing the reason.

Has anyone visited this site? The bags are gorgeous and they claim to be all authentic but the prices are too good to be true (I may have answered my own question). I have googled up and down for feedback on this site with no luck.

http://www.estylehandbags.com/index.php/h.html?___store=default

Okay, you're SURE answer to your own question is this...google their name and follow it with complaints, you will no doubt find posts on sites liek ripoff report and complaint board. (which you can also find complaints about tpf there, so don't totally rely on that) BUT, on the side of their web page they have a tab with a 100% guarantee policy you can click on...your ABSOLUTE knowledge these are fakes, is that they flat out tell you "IF YOU CAN PROVE OUR BAG IS A FAKE......" then follow that up by stating they will inspect any bag you return to be sure it's to bag they sold you....hello:yahoo:...that one screams they will screw you on returns and refuse their own bags back so they won't have to eat their own crap. If you go to the Louis Vuitton site, and check into the USA site, they have a link on their called counterfeiting, it's a short video-type presentation...hope you're a fast reader though, it goes pretty quick, at the very end they state right on there that they don't sell outside of their stores or eluxury sites. AND NEVER sell their throwback items, they're destroyed. Hope this helps!