Authenticate discuss this rare Birkin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. You're in the right forum but you could re-post in the thread I linked. All questions are posted in the same thread, this makes it easier for the authenticators.

3. i did post in that thread, i saw your first post and went to the bottom of the page and posted a tread there, but it seems as though i was in the wrong place yet again. and if i click on post new thread i end up with a menue that does not display the link that you sent where i posted in that was rejected.

4. can you send / post a link to the tread posting because it was not on the page and is not in the list?

5. hi, am i in the right tread now, i clicked on your click on posted with the link on the bottom of the page. is that the right link?

6. There's no need to keep reposting - your request was replied to. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.