Authenticate a recolored chanel bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimir

Oct 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm just wondering if you could still be able to authenticate a chanel bag even though it's already recolored. The made in stamp, chanel stamp, and hologram sticker are no longer there. I'd like to have it authenticated but i just wanna ask first before purchasing an authentication service. Hope you can help me.

Thanks!

Reactions: Sssparkle

fashionlover13

Feb 10, 2021
Hi! I also wanted to add on this this thread and ask if anyone could also authenticate this Chanel vintage reissue flap bag off the RealReal?

Attachments

nanabreadd

May 4, 2021
Hey loves!
Sorry, this doesn’t answer your question though I need the same help as well but I’m a new member, so purseforum won’t let me make any of my own posts. Lovethatbagetc.com redirected me to this page to get my potential Chanel preowned purchases approved for genuinity. I hope you don’t mind!

This is my very first Chanel bag purchase. I’ve always dreamed of having one but due to my earlier years saving for a home, I had to ignore all temptations and stay tamed!

However, since now first home purchase has been made... it’s time ladies :angel:
So I know I can buy new but I came across a pre-owned that was in really good condition and such a good price! Ive done some research of my own and did some cross referencing. And I haven’t been able to spot out anything odd or any signs of it being a fake... Can anyone authenticate this Black Chanel Boy with silver hardware for me?? Xo Thank you!

<Info provided on the post>
Year: 2021
Color: Black (metal fittings are silver)
Material: Calfskin
Provided measurements: Approximately 15 cm in length x 25.0 cm in width x 9 cm in height
Serial#: 303178x8 (this is what I could make out from the photos. I wasn’t sure if the 7th number was a 0 or a 6?)

Attachments

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
We do not have a Chanel authenticator, you’ll need to use a paid service.

Status
Not open for further replies.