Authentic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daloo3aJulz

palestinian princess
Jun 12, 2007
Hi, I usually post in the Fendi area, but I need you help!

I have been asked to do a trade for Coach bags on another forum and was wondering if it is a good deal and if her bag was real, I'm 99% sure, but my DH is bugging me.

Here is her bag:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320132975990

and here is mine:

077_77.jpg

096_96.jpg

001_1-1.jpg

099_99.jpg

098_98.jpg

003_3.jpg

001_1.jpg

097_97.jpg

Hers' is small, but brand new, while mine is pretty used...good trade or keep trying to sell mine?

**TIA!!!**

ohh, thanks! wait, which bag?

I'm 99% sure as she sells on the same forum I do and we don't allow fakes! Just wanted to see if the trade was a good idea and i had already posted b4 i could edit the title!

so thats why the same seller of that bag is selling another one on ebay. I trading with a diff forum member who bought it from that lady. Is it worth the trade or no?

and thanks!

so thats why the same seller of that bag is selling another one on ebay. I trading with a diff forum member who bought it from that lady. Is it worth the trade or no?

and thanks!
its a little bag where yours is a big bag, and yours looks like it needs some cleaning, etc.

I think it sounds like a good trade, but only you can really decide that

I think I'm going to trade then. Thank you so much, I can stop thinking about this and driving myself crazy. I really don't use my bag anymore as I just got the Spy...I could probably fit this new one in there! LOL yay! I actully like that its small! Something diff from the big Coach bags I always get!

Status
Not open for further replies.