Authentic Mulberry websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_lyn

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Hello I'm new to the Mulberry brand and I have fallen in love with the Taylor bag. I found a few sites where it seems to be on sale but I'm unsure whether these are authentic websites. Please Help! Really appreciate any input!

mulberry-handbags-shop.com

outletmulberry.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Those sites are definitely fake... the only authentic Mulberry website is www.mulberry.com, otherwise the websites of department stores such as Harrods and Selfridges etc., or net-a-porter sell authentic bags. If it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is...

I am a new user and can't start a thread yet - do you mind if I post my question that is related to your concerns of using fake sites?

I have bought a Mulberry bag and it has now arrived. I am sure it is a fake. My credit card company have told me I must get a company to certify that it is a fake before they will look into it. Mulberry no longer offer this service. Does anyone know of a company that will certify that it is not a genuine Mulberry bag?

I am a new user and can't start a thread yet - do you mind if I post my question that is related to your concerns of using fake sites?

I have bought a Mulberry bag and it has now arrived. I am sure it is a fake. My credit card company have told me I must get a company to certify that it is a fake before they will look into it. Mulberry no longer offer this service. Does anyone know of a company that will certify that it is not a genuine Mulberry bag?

flowersarah - welcome! You need to add pics/auction link etc as stated in post#1 of the folowing thread, and our experts will look at it for you and offer advice.........

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry...mulberry-please-read-post-1-first-712624.html

Hello I'm new to the Mulberry brand and I have fallen in love with the Taylor bag. I found a few sites where it seems to be on sale but I'm unsure whether these are authentic websites. Please Help! Really appreciate any input!

mulberry-handbags-shop.com

outletmulberry.net

miss_lyn - along with LucindaC's response, the following thread may be of assistance......

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-shopping/mulberry-resellers-consignment-stores-700120.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.