Authentic Mulberry Finds - NO CHATTER

Trying to remember the other things I saw in Bicester today, my first time doing this so hopefully it's not too bad:

In the Mitzy they had at least one style in eggplant as well as oak and black (I can't remember which style, sorry)
Eggplant Lily £300 and something maybe £344?
They had the black suede and lizard Alexas near the tills at the back, Reg and OS I think reg was £700 and something and the OS was £900 and something (I think the last time they were listed as in stock they were more than this? I think £900 and over £1000)
In foxglove they also had I think an OS Tillie, drawstring Tillies I think in 2 sizes, one quite small and the croc nappa SBS - didn't look at the prices sorry
They had some really large bags (travel bags? Piccadilly?) in I think mole grey sparkle, some kind of dark Silky snake? and oak(?) - not sure on the price
They had some bracelets, double wrap, one had a frog and the others were i think heart padlock and key? I'm pretty sure they were all black ones. £105
They had frog necklaces £140(?) and some other metal bracelets and necklaces, lots of belts, a few types of scarves but nothing with trees on (the last one with trees on - it looked mainly purple and an emerald colour green checked, was sold when I was there)

I think that's all I can remember, although they did have a LOT more than this, including quite a few of the really expensive ostrich etc bags at the back of the store!

Matches - 20% off

I was sent this code for 20%, as I haven't shopped with them for a few months. I'm not going to use it and not sure if it's unique to me, but if anyone wants to try their luck, you're more than welcome!

Code: 348YMZ5A

Expires today - 31st Oct 2012