Authentic Marc Jacobs Sales/Finds Thread - No Chatting Please!

Look at this red venetia in pristine condition! [where is swoon emoji...]

Edit, and this one, under 100 bucks and "EXCELLENT No visible signs of wear." condition. I have one of this, the leather is soooo beautiful, a whisky color. Not sure if the same as this one, which seems ligther. But SOMEONE GET THIS!!! https://www.therealreal.com/product...arc-jacobs-quilted-leather-shoulder-bag-b5gx6

TRR has a few real gems. Wish I could rescue them all....

Last edited:
Reactions: sdkitty and maxww
This Robert Jennifer Stam, gently used and less than $200... two iconic looks in one. Beautiful satin lining too, I always thought the suede weighed down the already-heavy bag a bit too much. I've gone down a rabbit hole over the past couple days looking at old MJ and it's a bit sad to see how little these bags are selling for now! There are several on TRR less than $100! Hope they can join the wave of 2000s nostalgia and get some love again soon.

Edit -- had to add this Icy Taupe Stam from 2005. It's got the suede lining and looks to be in amazing condition, doesn't even seem to have wear by the clasps. Of course TRR never posts enough photos but for $124 I won't complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jktgal and sdkitty
this one is a steal

Here's a Stam at an amazing price! :amazed: Unfortunately no chain strap. It's definitely a fixer-upper but could be worth the effort if you like the black and gold combo. Leather paint and/or colorant balm on the balding (no worrying about color matching), vinegar on an eyeliner brush to get the corrosion off the hardware, and since it's a canvas lining that shouldn't be too hard to clean either with regular laundry items, though I can't see the "heavy discoloration" that they're talking about.

I just banned myself from buying more black bags... ugh!

And some Classic Qs:

Last edited: