Authentic Lvlady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Okay,i just need to know if anyone buy from her on ebay Authentic Lvlady is her id not to be confuse with another seller with similar name. Please share your exprience,thanks!

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
If you are talking about authentic_lvlady, then yes I have purchased from her. Everything went very well, received the bag in 3 days, but make sure you ask her about smells first, as she doesn't mention it.

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
If you are talking about authentic_lvlady, then yes I have purchased from her. Everything went very well, received the bag in 3 days, but make sure you ask her about smells first, as she doesn't mention it.
Smell? What kind of smell?oh do you have to pay any custom fee?Thanks!

sammrox

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Cal-i-for-ny-a
I have bought from her b4 and she is wonderful. Her bags do smell like mothballs but put a dryer sheet in and well ventilate, disappears. NO custom fees.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
Smell? What kind of smell?
Mothball smell. I believe she's based in Hong Kong, where the mothball smell on bags is common. I've heard her shipping is quick BUT that she's not very detailed in describing the bag's full condition.

artjen

Young @ Art
O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
Beach
I've heard a lot of good things about her. I've never purchased from her but she has lots of authentic LV listed all the time.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Smell? What kind of smell?oh do you have to pay any custom fee?Thanks!
Yes, a very very strong smell of mothballs, I could smell the bag through the packaging, but it disappears after a short while. Also, no I did not have to pay any customs fees.

itslillian

Aug 9, 2006
OC
Authentic, yes. But ditto on the mothball smell. The one I got had a really strong smell that I could never get rid off =( So like MCAddict said, be sure to ask first.

elle1777

Jul 26, 2008
NJ/FL
I actually did not get a bag that smelled too bad. The smell was very mild and went away on its own after a few days. My bag was in excellent condition and she responded very quickly whenever I asked her a question. I highly recommend her!!!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
please always try a search first, that member has been asked about/discussed repeatedly.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.