Authentic LV Products Online

Rudysky

Dec 23, 2006
I did some research regarding the authenticity of LV products on Internet Websites. I found this website, La Perle that sells LV Products at a very low price compared to exclusively LV retail stores.

Has anyone purchased designer products from the website stated above and confirmed their authenticity products?

Thank you

Hi sorry to tell you but this site is FAKE, since LV has no sales. Where is La Perle getting new bags for less than retail price then selling them to the public for nearly half of what LV would charge. If its too good to be true, it probably is.

I did some research regarding the authenticity of LV products on Internet Websites. I found this website, La Perle that sells LV Products at a very low price compared to exclusively LV retail stores.

Has anyone purchased designer products from the website stated above and confirmed their authenticity products?

Thank you

They're all fake and use pic's from Elux.
If you are going to shop online and are buying Authentic its going to be from Eluxury.com thats it.

I think some people are a little too quick to judge, and it's embarrassing and sad IMO.
Just because someone asks, doesn't automatically make them guilty.
This question is asked a dozen times here almost daily.
Be nice, it's the holidays for Pete's Sake.

I think some people are a little too quick to judge, and it's embarrassing and sad IMO.
Just because someone asks, doesn't automatically make them guilty.
This question is asked a dozen times here almost daily.
Be nice, it's the holidays for Pete's Sake.

I totally agree. Im disgusted that other members have acted like this to a new member. I would like to apologise to Rudysky for the other members posts and I hope you stay within the forum to learn about louis Vuitton. :flowers: