Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only #1

• Only #2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Are we allowed to post here to authenticate shoes ? Not sure if the main CL shows authentication page is still active as it’s been 2 weeks since an authenticator replied. Just curious, not rushing as I know this is not their main job. Thank you

Hi. Are we allowed to post here to authenticate shoes ? Not sure if the main CL shows authentication page is still active as it’s been 2 weeks since an authenticator replied. Just curious, not rushing as I know this is not their main job. Thank you
Hi! All questions regarding authentication should only be posted in their designated threads. If there's no one replying on the CL thread then you should probably use a paid authentication service. Those who authenticate here on the Purse Forum do it for free in their spare time, and they're doing it of their own volition. You're not going to get a reply faster by breaking the rules.

Hi! All questions regarding authentication should only be posted in their designated threads. If there's no one replying on the CL thread then you should probably use a paid authentication service. Those who authenticate here on the Purse Forum do it for free in their spare time, and they're doing it of their own volition. You're not going to get a reply faster by breaking the rules.

Thank you! As I have said, I do acknowledge that this is done by people who offered to do these services out of their time for free. By no means did I meant the get a faster reply by breaking the rules. That was my first time posting on this website so I still am trying to figure out how forums work and how this site works as I have just recently signed up and I’ve never used forums before. I was aware that there was a previous CL thread that has been deactivated and I was just wondering if the same was happening to the one that I was referring too. I’m sorry if this post offended you in any way as I didn’t mean to at all, just a lost girl on this website trying to navigate through it all. :smile:

Thank you! As I have said, I do acknowledge that this is done by people who offered to do these services out of their time for free. By no means did I meant the get a faster reply by breaking the rules. That was my first time posting on this website so I still am trying to figure out how forums work and how this site works as I have just recently signed up and I’ve never used forums before. I was aware that there was a previous CL thread that has been deactivated and I was just wondering if the same was happening to the one that I was referring too. I’m sorry if this post offended you in any way as I didn’t mean to at all, just a lost girl on this website trying to navigate through it all. :smile:
Not at all, no. ;) It's just that some brands are less popular than others and sometimes there's only one person authenticating for a certain brand, and they aren't always able to be here all that often. So some authenticating requests might take awhile. I inquired about a Valentino wallet some time ago and didn't get a reply until about a month after. It happens. If you can see that the 'Authenticate this...' thread isn't very active, it would be best to use a paid service if you need the authentication done fast.

Also, people would often come to Purse Forum only to get the items they want to buy (or sell) authenticated and not participate in any other way. Not that that's a requirement, but it's just a bit strange that people who seem to genuinely like handbags or shoes or jewelry wouldn't find any topics of interest here to participate in.

I hope you'll like it here. :smile:

Not at all, no. ;) It's just that some brands are less popular than others and sometimes there's only one person authenticating for a certain brand, and they aren't always able to be here all that often. So some authenticating requests might take awhile. I inquired about a Valentino wallet some time ago and didn't get a reply until about a month after. It happens. If you can see that the 'Authenticate this...' thread isn't very active, it would be best to use a paid service if you need the authentication done fast.

Also, people would often come to Purse Forum only to get the items they want to buy (or sell) authenticated and not participate in any other way. Not that that's a requirement, but it's just a bit strange that people who seem to genuinely like handbags or shoes or jewelry wouldn't find any topics of interest here to participate in.

I hope you'll like it here. :smile:

Oh wow I never knew that!

I’m new to the designer world so there’s definitely some interesting threads to read on here. It sucks that some only see this website as a free authentification service tho, I can see where you’re coming from. I’m not in a rush to get my shoes authenticated but I’ll try to find a authentification service if it does take a bit longer.

Thank you for your input and your advices! I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy it here

Reactions: IntheOcean
Status
Not open for further replies.