Authentic Hardcore bag??

1. fakeeefaekfkaksdkfkfkakefake

:throwup::throwup:

the satin dustbag, lining and totally wrong tag on the inside should've tipped you off!!

...but at least it's not one of the hilarious first-generation fakes that said "dior roson chardcore" ..... :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

2. fake .. :sad:

3. Fake!

4. :sick: the inside tag is soo horrible

5. Hey I am glad someone posted this. I have been looking at this bag online for quite some time now and I love it. How do you tell the real from the fake? What are the differences? Does anyone have one that they can share a picture of?

6. i have the bag i can post pics give me a little bit i will do it

7. gosh the bag looks so fake, everywhere especially the interior.

8. here are some pics of my bag
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope these pics help

9. Great pics! What a beautiful bag you have! Does anyone know anything about the white hardcore saddle? It is slightly different from this black one. I saw a picture of Victoria Beckham sporting it and it looks hot! I have posted this pic below. I really want one but I don't know how to spot a fake with this bag. Any help? Does anyone have a white one and if so, do you have pics?

beckham.jpg
  10. Hmmm....I saw one that appeared to have a flap over the top with some piercings and a chain on it. It also has a D that hangs from the front on red leather. It looked like the one Victoria Beckham is wearing in the picture I posted. Does anyone know anything about that syle?

11. I have the one VB has in the photo below and I have the Boston bag from the same collection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice