Authentic Gucci Wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I was reffered to this site from AuthenticForum.com Hopefully I can find answers here. Is this Authentic Gucci wallet or fake?

1) It does have serial numbers, do fakes also have SN?
    2) Something one member from AF pointed out is "how the bottom row of GGs doesn't line up with the other rows of GGs that are separated from it by the ribbon."
    3) The wallet is not even a month old, and already shows weird wear on folding of the outside leather seems like the brown paint is slightly peeling off, is that gucci quality?

I need Help Badly, I actually bought 2 wallets from Ebay from different sellers. Brown for my self and black one as a present want to make sure that they are authentic, Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    More pics, on Black wallet' box it says 138042.2067 but on inside of wallet it stamp is 138042.1000

Attached Files:

3. Here are better pics, unfortunately I cant edit my earlier posts and change the pics, sorry about that.

Attached Files:

4. Black wallet

Attached Files:

5. Can you take more pics about serial number closer and clearer? and front of booklet, and the page wriitten in Japanese, detergent bag also please.

and please let me have the link you bought. Thanks.

6. My camera cant take anymore clearer pics than above, seems like when I take a pic upclose it always turns out to be blury. I will try tomorrow again in the day light. This is what I got for now, Thanks

Attached Files:

7. Please read my post # 2 - and follow the informations - this thread are the wrong place

- you have posts running in the ATG thread, too - please don't post the same topic more than once, because duplicates are not allowed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.