Authentic Fendi Deals or Finds - please READ POST 1 first

Oh my gosh!!! There was a Fendi Large Villa Borghese Tote (originally $1800) on saks.com for $720!!!! :drool:

I quickly added one to my cart and remembered that I should go through ****** and when I came back a few minutes later it was already out of stock!!! My order still went through though so I am praying and crossing my fingers that it won't be cancelled. I am so scared!! :wtf:

Oh my gosh!!! There was a Fendi Large Villa Borghese Tote (originally $1800) on saks.com for $720!!!! :drool:

I quickly added one to my cart and remembered that I should go through ****** and when I came back a few minutes later it was already out of stock!!! My order still went through though so I am praying and crossing my fingers that it won't be cancelled. I am so scared!! :wtf:

No way!!! Gosh, I hope your order goes through!!! ;)

Whew**!! I just got my confirmation email and the status of my order states that it is "processed".

There still might be a chance that it may be cancelled but I'll let you know when/if I get a shipping confirmation email!!

P.S. Thank you so much CHEETOS for posting that link!!!! :yahoo:

Whew**!! I just got my confirmation email and the status of my order states that it is "processed".

There still might be a chance that it may be cancelled but I'll let you know when/if I get a shipping confirmation email!!

P.S. Thank you so much CHEETOS for posting that link!!!! :yahoo:

LV mania: You are quite welcome! I hope your order goes through and you totally love the bag you get.

LV mania: You are quite welcome! I hope your order goes through and you totally love the bag you get.

Whoo Hoo!!!:yahoo:

I just got my shipping confirmation email! I will be posting a new thread in the general Fendi forum in a few days when I receive the actual bag. Keep an eye out for it!! Thanks again for all of your support everyone!