Authentic Ebay Sellers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelcat

shopaholic
Jul 25, 2009
Melbourne, Oz
Hi!
I've been trawling eBay recently, looking for a good deal on designer handbags, and 2 months later, no handbag, but much more informed about fakes, replicas and general shonkiness!! Could we pool our collective experience and list here Ebay Sellers who actually sell authentic designer goods? That would be an awesome resource to have...

Cheers!
*miaow*

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
Hi!
I've been trawling eBay recently, looking for a good deal on designer handbags, and 2 months later, no handbag, but much more informed about fakes, replicas and general shonkiness!! Could we pool our collective experience and list here Ebay Sellers who actually sell authentic designer goods? That would be an awesome resource to have...

Cheers!
*miaow*
Check each individual section (Chanel, Hermes, Balenciaga, etc) here for "Reputable stores selling"... to see sellers for whatever bag you are interested in??

Fashion Gal

Aug 18, 2009
Well that would be great. I unfortunately got screwed and learned the hard way when I was new to ebay but now I know. I just don't get designer goods on ebay anymore. :sad:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
yes, please visit the respective forum for info on legit sellers :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.