Authentic Dior??

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
I don't know why i keep watching ebay. Still too scared to purchase. But I'm curious about anyone who has purchased a Dior from the boutique. Do these bags come with "authenticity cards?"

When I see a seller on ebay claimimg to sell authenic Louis Vuitton with authenticity cards i automatically know its a fake. LV does not give authenticity cards.

Having never purchased a Dior I was not sure. Do one of you ladies know??

I have a link to a pic of a bag on ebay ad u can see the gray card in the background. Is there a such card or is it an obvious fake?

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
there is such a card, but that does not mean that the bag is authentic. i have some of those lying around in my room, someone could give those out with fake bags.

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
cute bag ........but like JJ said they can get card made up as well , so be very weary

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
If I'm not mistaken (I don't look at my auth cards too often lol), the card only has Christian Dior on the front, not all those other words. When I get home I can take a picture of the front for you so you can use it as a reference in the future.

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
Noriko said:
If I'm not mistaken (I don't look at my auth cards too often lol), the card only has Christian Dior on the front, not all those other words. When I get home I can take a picture of the front for you so you can use it as a reference in the future.
That'll be great. Thanks

kabotine

Feb 9, 2006
Dior gives auth card, with the stamp of the boutique on the back, date of the purchase (hand writed) and ref number (hand writed too)

I don't know why i keep watching ebay. Still too scared to purchase. But I'm curious about anyone who has purchased a Dior from the boutique. Do these bags come with "authenticity cards?"

When I see a seller on ebay claimimg to sell authenic Louis Vuitton with authenticity cards i automatically know its a fake. LV does not give authenticity cards.

Having never purchased a Dior I was not sure. Do one of you ladies know??

I have a link to a pic of a bag on ebay ad u can see the gray card in the background. Is there a such card or is it an obvious fake?