AUTHENTIC Dior collections-let's share

Hey handbag addict! We have the same black messenger bag. It's the first time I saw someone with the same one. I can't get my picture size smaller to upload onto tPF. How did you get it to post?

Hi! Really i haven't seen this bag on many people as well. In order to upload pictures you go advanced and press on the clipper and this tool helps you upload pictures from your computer but if the picture is too big i don't know what you do:confused1: ...

Hi Dior fans

wondered if you know of any ebayers that actually sells an authentic Gaucho bag (so many effing fakes in there) I am dying to get one but dont wanta fake :smile:

lots of love

Nina

Love them!!!!!love the black one no doubt about that...but i wish i had that pink. i have a similar one but i wanted this:crybaby: .

LOL. ;) I got lucky with the pink one. Went into the Dior boutique in San Francisco and the SA sold it to me even though there is a wait list. I also love the pink because it is treated canvas so it doesn't get dirty as easily.

LOL. ;) I got lucky with the pink one. Went into the Dior boutique in San Francisco and the SA sold it to me even though there is a wait list. I also love the pink because it is treated canvas so it doesn't get dirty as easily.

Yes exacty i know about the treated canvas as i think that my similar bag is made of this material.But yours is nicer!
Pictures%20068.jpg

Pictures%20069.jpg

i only have these three things from dior (no purses YET) but am trying to decide what my FIRST DIOR PURSE purchase should be. any ideas? i already have 2 guccis ( a tote and a hobo ) but would love to get a dior bag soon!

Attachments

• dior resized.jpg
    dior resized.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 597
i only have these three things from dior (no purses YET) but am trying to decide what my FIRST DIOR PURSE purchase should be. any ideas? i already have 2 guccis ( a tote and a hobo ) but would love to get a dior bag soon!

I advise the new cannage drawstring tote or cannage shopper

eLUXURY - Dior - Cannage Large Shopper Christian Dior

eLUXURY - Dior - Cannage Drawstring Medium Shoulder Bag Christian Dior

hp_feature.jpg

These bags won't run out of style like some of Dior's other bags, and considering that you like Gucci, these Dior cannage bags may suit your taste :P.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on that cannage shopper.

Dior is my biggest collection after Louis Vuitton :tender:. I love the Logo collections :love:!

Updated
dior002.jpg

L - R:

Trotter Romantique Medium Frame Tote
Rasta Saddle Messenger
Logo Vintage Boston Bag
Vintage Flowers Boston Bag
Vintage Flowers East/West Satchel
Girly Trotter Saddle Pouch
Trotter Romantique Medium Flap Bag
Logo Charms Bag

hi yeux!
love ur collection
Im actually looking for the Logo Vintage Boston bag that you have, do you know if it's still available in the boutiques? and the retail? thanks! :smile:

hi yeux!
love ur collection
Im actually looking for the Logo Vintage Boston bag that you have, do you know if it's still available in the boutiques? and the retail? thanks! :smile:

you can call 800-929-DIOR and ask if they have any left. i bought this in early 2005, and back then the price was $650 (i think). i don't know if it's changed now :shrugs:

to be honest, this bag isn't very comfortable, because the jacquard is a bit stiff, which makes it a bit difficult to get into :yes:. it's actually one of the reasons i've been thinking of selling it :sad:

You're welcome!

BTW, I noticed from other threads that ur Malaysian, so am I! small world..thanks for your tips though..but I do like the look of the purse..hmmm..decisions...

well..thanks anyway!

xxoo

I advise the new cannage drawstring tote or cannage shopper

eLUXURY - Dior - Cannage Large Shopper Christian Dior

eLUXURY - Dior - Cannage Drawstring Medium Shoulder Bag Christian Dior

hp_feature.jpg

These bags won't run out of style like some of Dior's other bags, and considering that you like Gucci, these Dior cannage bags may suit your taste :P.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on that cannage shopper.

I loved this one when I seen it in Vogue.:drool: Does anyone know if it is the large or medium???