Authentic Dior Bag

TWO

Dec 19, 2005
I was wondering if anyone here specialize in Dior bags? My friend just gave me a Logo Saddle Bag but I'm unsure if it's authentic. What should I be looking for to verify this? I will post up pictures if that will help! Thanks!

thanks for the imput! Here are some pix i just took! Sorry the colors are off i had to take the pictures with my camera phone. I couldn't find the digital camera... The purse is a dark/navy blue but could pass as black. It comes with authenticity card as well. I've only owned LV and coach bags so i'm not too familiar with Dior. I hope the pictures help!

Attachments

• dior1.jpg
    dior1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,095
  • dior2.jpg
    dior2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2,106
  • dior3.jpg
    dior3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2,858
  • dior4.jpg
    dior4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,064
Could you post a picture of the inside tag? It should be a stamped peice of leather stating something along the lines of:
" Christian Dior
"Made In Italy " or Paris

Sometimes the font of the stamping on the leather can reveal its authenticity. I hope this helps!

here's the label inside.....

EDIT: I was researching on ebay and notice that all the tags on ebay are different from mines. Most of the tag says "christion dior paris" only, not with the made in italy print. So does that means mines a fake? the second picture is taken from a listing on ebay!

Attachments

• diorlable1.jpg
    diorlable1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,137
  • ebaydior.jpg
    ebaydior.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,205
TWO said:
here's the label inside.....

EDIT: I was researching on ebay and notice that all the tags on ebay are different from mines. Most of the tag says "christion dior paris" only, not with the made in italy print. So does that means mines a fake? the second picture is taken from a listing on ebay!

My tags inside is more like the ebay posting than yours, it is leather and not sewen all the way down. I am no expert at Dior (but I am an LV expert) I only have a few Dior bags, but I am going to go with fake for this one.

also..the logo and the colorings off...background's too white and the logo's too large......on mine the logo's a lot more tightly spaced and looks smaller......
p10062846_ph_hero.jpg
v.
attachment.php

TWO said:
I dunno about you guys but I'm going to tell my friend tomorrow! lol

I think I am going to write a letter to Miss Manners to ask her about this. And what the proper etiquette is if you spot a woman proudly carrying a fake bag.

I suspect she'll suggest a proper lady should keep her mouth shut.