Authentic CL finds: Let's share what you saw at store!!

Oct 13, 2011
Hi, I occasionally receive pics from my SA, so I wanted to start this thread to share :smile: Hope we can help each other to find the best CL :graucho: I personally curious what Nordstrom, BG, or Boutique has in stock;)

Attachments

• IMG_7713.jpg
    IMG_7713.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 511
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386179950.524149.jpg

Hi, everybody!

I found this pair of Louboutin So Kate pumps in Corazon Red on Ebay. I can't stop looking at them. They are red all over! The seller is asking more than the retail price ($900). I don't know if they are worth buying for this price. I looked online and there are no So Kates available in my size anywhere. :sad: What do you, guys, think? Should I get them?

View attachment 2419230

Hi, everybody!

I found this pair of Louboutin So Kate pumps in Corazon Red on Ebay. I can't stop looking at them. They are red all over! The seller is asking more than the retail price ($900). I don't know if they are worth buying for this price. I looked online and there are no So Kates available in my size anywhere. :sad: What do you, guys, think? Should I get them?

She is a stunner. I missed mine by a mere few minutes and now my SA is on the look out for these. I'd say, yes, it's higher but eBay/PP fees account for almost 20% of it. And taxes the seller may have paid...

So with all of that, yes, it's higher and such.. at the end of the day, it's also happiness. Just saying. :smile:

She is a stunner. I missed mine by a mere few minutes and now my SA is on the look out for these. I'd say, yes, it's higher but eBay/PP fees account for almost 20% of it. And taxes the seller may have paid...

So with all of that, yes, it's higher and such.. at the end of the day, it's also happiness. Just saying. :smile:

View attachment 2424083

Hi, everybody.

I changed me mind and got the So Kates in suede. It was $800 with free shipping. Happy ;)

Hi