Authentic Christian Dior Sunglasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to order a pair of Christian Dior Sunglasses from this site, they look legit, I have read up on this company & gotten a lot of good reviews, some bad.
Does anyone know if this site sells Authentic Sunglasses? http://www.shadesemporium.com

Thanks!

Hi there!

Please post all authentication questions in the "Authenticate This Dior" thread.

It is also difficult to authenticate a sunglasses website because they almost all use stock photos. Some websites use photos from Dior but sell you fakes. Your best bet may actually be to buy it through Ebay where the seller has actual pictures of the product for authentication.

Hi there!

Please post all authentication questions in the "Authenticate This Dior" thread.

It is also difficult to authenticate a sunglasses website because they almost all use stock photos. Some websites use photos from Dior but sell you fakes. Your best bet may actually be to buy it through Ebay where the seller has actual pictures of the product for authentication.

Hi, thank you very much. I'm hoping maybe someone has purchased from them before but you are right, it's very hard with stock photos. I will post there now, thanks again. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.