Authentic Chloe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,
    This is my first time posting here although I have read the forum on many occasions.
    I purchased this Chloe paddington saddle bag on the realreal.com and I love it but I am concerned about it being authentic. I have purchased a few bags from them and never had a second thought on the being real.
    The padlock keyhole seems to be wrong from what I have seen on the forum. When name on lock is facing up keyhole doesn't make a tree. It is upside-down. Could it still be real?
    What should I do? I am so upset, please help!
    https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/crossbody-bags/chloe-paddington-saddle-bag
    Betty

2. I wish I could help but I am new to the brand. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in?

3. Please post in the authentication thread in the shopping section, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.