Authentic Cartier jewelry online?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am desperately looking for an online option to buy Cartier jewelry, specifically the Trinity one ring.

I know there are plenty of options for buying luxury watches online (and at a significant discount) but I couldnt find anything similar for cartier jewelry.

Can some of you point me in the right direction?

Maybe there is also a resource on the net which has the current list prices?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
    CathyB

2. I asked about this last year when I was saving up for my Trinity ring. Apparently Cartier does not allow online sales of its jewelry. I ended up waiting until we went to Las Vegas to get my ring.
    Signed Pieces dot com sometimes has used Cartier pieces.
    Cartier's website has a system where you can ask the price for individual prices and they will email it to you.
    I bought my trinity ring this past Feb. and it was $1050 + tax.
    HTH!

3. Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

So you are saying there is one price for each piece and no chance to get a discount?

I was hoping it works similar to watches, where you are able to get luxury pieces at 20-30% off the list price almost always (www.timeofswiterzland.com, First Swiss Luxury Watches: Your Store for Watches in Zurich, Switzerland, etc).

Btw, I live in Switerzland and got the following offers from the local dealer (prices include Swiss VAT):

Trinity one, Ref. B4086000 (small 3 gold, 1 ring full of diamonds): CHF5,400 = USD5,000
    Trinity small, Ref. B4086100 (3 gold, no diamaonds, cartier label): CHF1,250 = USD1,161

So I guess prices are quite similar to the US.

Anyway, just requested an official quote from the cartier hp, lets see.

BR,
    CathyB

4. Hi
    Do u think u can model the ring for us? M planning whether i shd get a preloved or brand new trinity ring from cartier direct. Havnt gone to the store to take a look n try. Hope ur pix can motivate me to go get it :smile:

5. #5 Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
    sry, i know this is out the topic, but i am always wondering why people buy luxury items at Las Vegas, the dealer give more discount there? or the tax rate is lower there? or there is a huge outlet store? Is it the best place to get luxury items in the states?