Authentic bags on BoxofRain website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched to see if anyone had mentioned this website but found no results so excuse me if this has been asked before...

does anyone have experience with the website store.shopboxofrain.com known as Box of Rain - Contemporary Boutique? They have some MbMJ and I wanted to know if they were known for selling fakes. They arent selling at discount (I just really want a particular bag and can't find it) but only provide one photo. I have requested more information, photos, etc but wanted to know if anyone had experience with them. thanks!

I am not very familiar with MbMJ, but they don't appear to be an authorized reseller. Other things that bother me are their pathetic website, a return policy of only 5 days, and the apparent lack of contact information (that I can find). Personally, I would feel better if they at least provided a phone number and address. What bag are you looking to buy from them?

desperately seeking totally turnlock hobo, they have it in brown which will placate me but i want it in black...the guy said he'd email me photos later this week and that they're an authorized seller but i cant verify this info anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.