Authentic bags at what websites?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking to buy a nice handbag but I need to know what websites have authentic brands. I have looked at deluxemoda, edesignshop, ivorytrunk etc. Some say they have cards of authenticity and original dust bags, but I am still wary. I don't want to be taken in by the incredible prices and I am new to this so any advice is welcome. Thanks

2. I don't know what brands you're looking for but if you do visit the specific brand's subforum here (like Gucci, LV) you'll find lots of info on resellers and authentic sites to purchase from. Or if you're just looking in general, the General Shopping subforum has lots of info too, including a HUGE thread on authentic sites. Just take time to search and navigate around the site.

3. Hi and welcome to tPF!

This forum is only for requests to authenticate specific items please.
    If you browse around a bit I'm sure you'll find the info you're looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.