Authentic Bag Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunomi

May 29, 2007
Aside from the "Authentic Bag Stores" listed on "The Purse Blog".. has anyone been successful in purchasing Chanel bags/wallets online? If so, from what sites? Just curious..

I got lucky with a bag I bought on eBay a few years back.. and was STRESSED OUT until it arrived because I was afraid I purchased a counterfeit. Luckily, it wasn't. Since then, I've been too chicken to try again and make all my purchases at a local Chanel boutique.

Any help for the newbie is much appreciated :smile:

No online site where you can buy Chanel Handbags / Wallets online. The only way to get Chanel Handbags is by buying them through Ebay Online or Going / Calling directly to the Chanel Boutiques.

I asked this question before when I was still a newbie here. Now I know. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Okay, thanks!! I just needed to hear someone say it. Even when they claimed to be "authentic", the price point was too good to be true.

I'll continue to hit the boutiques and stay away from the scams thanks to you :smile:

I wonder how these establishments get away with this?! Only one of them claimed to be a consignment store.

Anywho.. thanks for the tip!

You're Welcome! :biggrin: I used to buy handbags from online too. Through ebay / Yahoo! Auctions Hong Kong.. Just to stay away from the Boutiques because I usually get those bad stares (since I don't dress well enough to be entertained by SAs).. But I don't seem satisfied with them.. Kept me thinking from time to time if it's really authentic or not. So after that, I just sticked with buying straight from the shop... In that way, I'll get away from the doubts. :biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.