Auth Louis Vuitton Monogram Sac Shopping Shoulder Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi doeas anyone have any views on this bag. I am trying to make the right decision between this and the mezzo, I already have a caba piano whic is a bit too small. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. I had one and gave it to my sister since she needed a big bag for work and I hardly ever used it. She loves it. She wears it almost everyday and it has held up very well. You can fit a ton of stuff in it and it is very well made. Now I am back in to big bags and kind of sad I gave it to her. But I just got the Neverfull MM yesterday so I am happy with my new bag.

3. I love that bag... That is my Ultimate!!! Get it!! Please You will never regret it. And if you do ,sell it to me after lol.... Good Luck.... GET IT !!!!! :tup:

4. do u know what the measurements are for it?

5. I vote for the mezzo :yes:

6. :yes:i have the shopper and its quite big! i never use mine anymore---- but it was created for shopping groceries and such. the bottom is smaller- so when full of stuff- it stands on its own.... maybe i should sell u mine! its way nicer than that one on lets trade!:P

7. My mom has it, its great, but its very vintage.

I like the cabas mezzo better!

8. I LVoe it, don't contemplate just because it older. It looks great!!

9. Cute!

10. Hi, I am going to go for the Mezzo bag!!!:tup: