Australian Balenciaga Stockists... they have NO CLUE!

Ladies - Belinda has no Bal stock. I went there a few weeks ago and spoke to the manager, she said Belinda dropped the brand and no longer stocked the bag.

I found another place they unfortunately no Bal stock either, but other fairly high end brands... on little flinders lane.. it was 181 or 187 flinders lane, down in a basement... can't remember the name, but they were fairly friendly too

Last time I asked Cult Status what colours they are getting the Work & makeup in...They said only Anthra, black and white. They would even consider ordering in a VG Work for me. I found one in the end through a lovely PF'er and I didn't even have to pay tax. CS charge AUD2150 for a Work! That's called daylight robbery and I bet some of that money goes straight to Johnny Howard's pocket!

I agreed too....the make-up clutch that they quoted me from cult status, which costs me AUD676...i'm still hesitating whether to get it or not....it's too steep!!! sigh

Fashion-cult: I checked out that store yesterday on Little Collins Street - fake galore... or maybe replica.. I saw as soon as I walked into the store they had HEAPS of Bal bags, however you could tell straight away they were not the real thing... I walked closer to check the prices to validate this, and their prices were $99.00... sorry I couldn't help.

I just found this thread, and wanted to add that I visited Cosmopolitan Shoes (Double Bay, Sydney) last week and was very disappointed that the SA (although friendly enough) had no knowledge of Bbag names of styles or colours at all. There'd have been about 20 Bbags on display that to my knowledge (from PF pics) were all old stock (fall/winter) and when I asked when the new colours were coming in one SA said 'soon' another 'a month or so'. To add insult to injury the day was around $2000. It's just not good enough :shrugs: Luxury and import taxes are the killers here in Oz...and the stores need to recognise that these days buying from overseas online is just a click away and they should lower their markup to get higher turnover. (JMO)

OMG, Cosmopolitan Shoes!!! I HATE that place!

After moving to Sydney from NYC, when I found that THAT is the only place that carries Balenciaga, I nearly fainted!

I absolutely REFUSE to buy anything from that store.
The SAs are extremely snooty,unfriendly :yucky: and unprofessional, they have no clue about Bbags, their markups are just astronomical(AUD2500 for Work!:wtf: ).

I mean, I know that import taxed are the killers here, but they think they can get away with murder because there are no authorized retailers or boutiques carrying Balenciaga.