Australia - Vernis heart-shaped

So ... tday I just went to LV as my weekly ritual visit even I dont have anything to buy, but this time is a detail of what I want in 2007 ... then I forgot my friend was day off today :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ... anyway I got to chat with another friend, he is just a fab!!!!! hahaha ... OK, I saw the new red ... its really as shown in eluxury, darker and stronger, they already come in:
  1. Bedford
  2. Lexington Accessory Pouch
  3. Brentwood
  4. Roxbury Drive
  5. forgot ... the rest :sweatdrop:
and most of small leather goods are IN STORE.

btw ... guys, the CRUISE COLLECTION is IN as well, I tried the jeans which is mid rise ... fitted so well and great short trench, the white dress like the one Mischa Barton wore also IN

and the heart shape coin pouch is coming a few days just before Valentine Days, there has been so many enquiries but no waiting list yet for the item, I have 4 SA watching it for me ... :roflmfao: for such small items, but its fun :love:

ok, Suhali range will have new colour like "grey" alike soon

btw, it is possible to replace all straps which already patina even for bag like Bedford, but then the cost is a lot, so might as well get a new bag

what else ... well, I had a few other things chatted ... I had a wonderful time ... LV Sydney never dissapointed me, EVER! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ummm...was going to go to LV this avo too but decided against it incase i buy something! I was thinking this morning that i want the groom agenda in yellow..but doubt it very much they will still have yellow. I saw the red last week.

I hope the heart shape coin thingy isn't too overly priced! I'd rather buy a bag!

Ummm...was going to go to LV this avo too but decided against it incase i buy something! I was thinking this morning that i want the groom agenda in yellow..but doubt it very much they will still have yellow. I saw the red last week.

I hope the heart shape coin thingy isn't too overly priced! I'd rather buy a bag!

I think they probably price like the clef ... around 400+

Its the biggest in Australia I think ... they have almost complete of the fashion collection ... 2 levels from women to men accessories, including jewelleries and watches and trunk displays ... here are some pics i can find:

upper floor
vuitton6.jpg

vuitton2.jpg

vuitton4.jpg

this is the building, first two floor for retail, 3rd floor for repair and hot stamps, the rest of the floors including underground are for lv office

39927758_ac5a7bac7f_o.jpg