Austarlion-Anyone heard of this brand before?

ajohnson.mph

Jan 19, 2013
Has anyone ever heard of this brand before?

I found a brown leather Austarlion purse at this second hand store. I cant find much online about it except its not something that is readily sold in the U.S.

Its really nice looking. It brown leather and the inside has a nice silk grey lining with the brand name Austarlion written in cursive. It has a leather tag with the logo sewn into the inside.

The logo looks like this.

Any details on this brand? Anyone heard of it? Its such a mystery.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Has anyone ever heard of this brand before?

I found a brown leather Austarlion purse at this second hand store. I cant find much online about it except its not something that is readily sold in the U.S.

Its really nice looking. It brown leather and the inside has a nice silk grey lining with the brand name Austarlion written in cursive. It has a leather tag with the logo sewn into the inside.

The logo looks like this.

Any details on this brand? Anyone heard of it? Its such a mystery.
Chinese brand. http://www.trademarkia.com/austarlion-76489863.html

ajohnson.mph

Jan 19, 2013
I saw that....... But they don't sell it in the U.S. Which is strange. I thought China sold to everywhere.

I looked on Australia Ebay and UK Ebay and found nothing.

The purse is beautiful and quality. I may get it out of pure curiosity. Ill post pictures when I go tomorrow. Ill see if its still there. :biggrin:

starbunny

Sky Luma
Sep 23, 2010
Yep, you get Australion and other brands such as DUDU on websites like Mbaobao. Honestly there are some great leather bags there and a huge market for it overseas.