Aussies where do u consign?

What happened with FP ?

They gave me a quote, then undersold my item!(Brand new Never used BTW:smile: Plus they sent me a Cheque which took 2 months to arrive, then I had to pay Exchange rates on the Cheque as it was in US Dollars! Lost out BIG time with them. And the last time I purchased from them they put the wrong amount on the item I paid for, so I had DHL phoning me up wanting me to pay the extra import fees! Not the first time they put the wrong amount on the dec Form! I had nothing but drama with them, needless to say for Me! Never again!. :bagslap:

They gave me a quote, then undersold my item!(Brand new Never used BTW:smile: Plus they sent me a Cheque which took 2 months to arrive, then I had to pay Exchange rates on the Cheque as it was in US Dollars! Lost out BIG time with them. And the last time I purchased from them they put the wrong amount on the item I paid for, so I had DHL phoning me up wanting me to pay the extra import fees! Not the first time they put the wrong amount on the dec Form! I had nothing but drama with them, needless to say for Me! Never again!. :bagslap:
That is HORRENDOUS! Thank you for the heads up on FP.

I'm put off by Yoogis as i have to pay postage from Australia and that's going to cost a bomb - particularly as i'm selling shoes which have a huge box (boots).

I'm trying my luck on Ebay - wish me luck!

There is also a place called Blue Spinach that resell designer goods. I haven't consigned with them, but go to their store now and then to check out what they have. They also have an eBay store and sell there. I have asked the owner before and they advised they pay 50% of the sale price on consignments, so Reebonz may be better as the % they give is higher.

There is also a place called Blue Spinach that resell designer goods. I haven't consigned with them, but go to their store now and then to check out what they have. They also have an eBay store and sell there. I have asked the owner before and they advised they pay 50% of the sale price on consignments, so Reebonz may be better as the % they give is higher.
Thank you Shazzy i will check it out too