Aussiegal looking for RED classic or E/W

tayls

Aussiegal
Apr 21, 2007
Hi

I am really keen to buy a Deep red classic flap with new chain in Med/Large or even would consider a red east/west. As i live in Australia these bags are very hard to come by. I know they are also hard to find in the US but i probably have more chance there. Can anyone point me in the right direction, know of any stores that have them, are getting them in or tell me which stores to waitlist on. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

I've been looking for the red (also med or the e/w) too in the U.S. and have had little to no luck. The SA at Neiman's said they're all sold out and will not be receiving anymore. My SA at CHANEL is more positive, she'll contact me when she comes across them (she had sold me an e/w that I had to return right away cuz of glue marks).

hi! you could try the chanel boutique in honolulu hawaii! i'm actually here in aus and i know how hard it is - and how annoying our limited range is!
i was on holidays in hawaii a few months ago and they told me that they do ship products to aus. as for whether they have the red bag i'm not sure, but it is worth trying!
the chanel boutique that i shopped in there is in the designer shopping mall called "ala moana"
good luck!

hi! you could try the chanel boutique in honolulu hawaii! i'm actually here in aus and i know how hard it is - and how annoying our limited range is!
i was on holidays in hawaii a few months ago and they told me that they do ship products to aus. as for whether they have the red bag i'm not sure, but it is worth trying!
the chanel boutique that i shopped in there is in the designer shopping mall called "ala moana"
good luck!

I know hawaii has not received their red flaps yet, but I also know they are getting like one medium and maybe a couple e/w and the waitlist is already mile long....so I am think your chance to get it from Hawaii is slim....

i am also lkg for a red classic flap or a baby pink one. similarly i'm outside the USA. would anyone be able to advise if it is actually possible to ring a store in the USA , and if there is stock to have them ship it to me in Singapore?